Email is the preferred and most effective way to book a show with us.
Bands, Artists and Performers:
Emails that include social media links, press kits, show history/turnout and associated venues played are mucho appreciated and will get your act the attention it deserves.
Private event, fundraisers, brand launches and any parties that will be closed to the public:
To assist and expedite the process, please provide the following:
- date and time of event from open to close; if unsure are you seeking weekend or weekday/night?
- technical needs (DJ, bands, mics, projection, lighting)
- expected attendance
- any door charge/donation at the door ect.
- open bar or cash bar (please note we have a mixed beverage license; we cannot accomodate BYOB requests and adhere to all TABC regulations)
- in-house catering quote needed? outside catering brought in?
- business tax status, non-profit ect. (non-profits seeking assistance in rental rates will require a 501c3 number and form).
Viewing of the venue is by appointment. You can also stop by one of our many free shows to check out the space in action. See our calendar for a list of upcoming shows.
ND is a 300- capacity venue. In addition to the calendar of shows that we produce and curate ourselves, we are available for rental for private events during daytime or evening hours. Email us and let us know what you’re interested in! Our rates are available under Private Rentals. We can work with most budgets, so if you don’t see something that works for you, please reach out.