Live Music. Unique Events. Innovative Entertainment.
The North Door offers an eclectic mix of local and touring acts covering a wide spectrum of genres; from spoken word to comedy acts, and jazz to experimental rock, we pretty much cover it all, and everything in between. We are also the home to some of Austin’s most successful performance and reading series’, and have served as an incubator for shows and edutainment that have gained National attention. We are one of the largest independently owned live music venue in East Austin, and our production capabilities are beyond comparison to those of other venues our size in Austin.
BANDS, LABELS, ARTISTS AND PERFORMERS:
For faster response, send your booking inquiries to Butch@ndvenue.com
Emails that include social media links, press kits, show history/turnout and associated venues played are mucho appreciated.
Including this info makes us pay tons of attention:
- date and time of event from open to close; if unsure, tell us if you’re seeking a weekend or week night or day time.
- anticipated load in time (length of setup time needed)
- technical needs (DJ, bands, mics, projection, lighting)
- expected attendance
- any door charge/donation at the door etc.
- open bar or cash bar (please note we have a mixed beverage license; we cannot accommodate BYOB requests and adhere to all TABC regulations)
- business tax status, non-profit etc. (non-profits seeking assistance in rental rates will require a 501c3 number and form).
Viewing of the venue is by appointment. Email is the best way to reach us.